June 14, 2009

WELCOM

All of my friend i am happy to inform you that i am starting a now blog which is based upon the most interested subject mathematics. math is subject of game , this is my through because i like to spend my time with maths.
let me tall some thing about myself .... i am a B.TECH 3rd year student under WBUT university . my college name is AIEMD. I want to going in the field of research . my branch of study is electronics and communication . math is my most lover ,love or you can say it is my heart because it my best time pass friend.
i want to work in field of mathematics, people say maths is a very hard subject and do not able to handle it. so i am here to help those person.
so welcome all the math lover and those person who are not interested in maths.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment